Technology Showcase: MARTS Exhibitors
This year’s Maintenance and Reliability Technology Summit (MARTS) exhibitors will be showcasing a wide range of products and services vital to capacity assurance professionals across industry. They’ll be on hand in the MARTS exhibition area at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Rosemont, IL, on Tuesday, March 13, and Wednesday, March 14. Be sure you’re there to see what these leading suppliers have for you by registering at www.martsconference.com.
- AVO Training (www.avotraining.com) helps operations create safe, reliable electrical environments through training, safety solutions and power studies.
- Des-Case (www.des-case.com) specializes in contamination-control products for industrial lubricants, including desiccant breathers, fluid-handling products, lubricant sampling systems and related services.
- Dreisilker Electric Motors (www.dreisilker.com) provides electric-motor solutions to commercial, industrial and municipal customers.
- Graybar (www.graybar.com) specializes in supply-chain management services and distribution of electrical and telecommunications components for customers in industry, facility maintenance and data centers.
- Infraspection Institute (www.infraspection.com), the world’s oldest independent IR training and certification firm, has trained and certified nearly 10,000 thermographers worldwide.
- Inpro/Seal (www.inpro-seal.com) is the leading designer and manufacturer of bearing-protection products for rotating equipment across many industries.
- IRISS (www.iriss.com) helps maintenance professionals conduct safer, more efficient inspections with their industrial-grade infrared inspection windows.
- LAI Reliability Systems (www.laireliability.com) provides asset-management and reliability solutions for customers in diversified industries worldwide.
- Ludeca (www.ludeca.com) offers laser precision alignment systems and factory-authorized service and training for PRÜFTECHNIK alignment and condition-monitoring products.
- Mainnovation (www.mainnovation.com) is a maintenance consultancy that uses its Value-Driven Maintenance methodology to assist industrial, port-management and public-transportation customers worldwide.
- MAPCON (www.mapcon.com) provides state-of-the-art CMMS software and products for use on personal computers, including a new SaaS (Software as a Service) version.
- Meggitt Sensing Systems (www.meggittsensingsystems.com) specializes in sensing and monitoring systems that measure physical parameters in extreme environments.
- Mtelligence (www.mtelligence.net) offers predictive analytics and integration software to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs by helping users maintain the right equipment at the right time.
- PdMA Corporation (www.pdma.com) is a leader in electric-motor testing through the manufacture of online and offline portable motor testers, analytical software and training.
- Reporting House (www.reportinghouse.com) is a full-service consulting firm that provides enterprise-reporting, business intelligence and analytic solutions.
- Royal Purple (www.royalpurple.com) produces a wide range of high-performance lubricants for most consumer and industrial applications, with an emphasis on state-of-the-art synthetics and mineral-based products.
- Scalewatcher (www.scalewatcher.com) offers computerized electronic water conditioners that remove lime scale from pipework, water systems and water-fed equipment, and prevent new scales from forming. MT
This month's Technology Showcase brought to you by the following advertisers: