Solution Spotlight: Need Pumps?
Greasing what may, at times, seem like an inefficient supply chain…
According to PumpBiz®, its advanced, online pump purchasing and servicing solution helps you save time and effort. It lets you purchase pumps directly or provide your purchasing department with the exact information needed to buy the right units. If your organization has multiple locations, PumpBiz can help you centralize and consolidate your pump buying. Most importantly, it also provides online operating and maintenance instructions (OMI) for the products it sells,
The PumpBiz online configuration and specification engine replaces meetings, telephone calls and faxes among buyers and sellers with a simple streamlined process. What's that mean to pump users/pump buyers? You have less follow-up to do.
PumpBiz notes that it represents only recognized and trusted manufacturers—and that most of its clients have already purchased from these manufacturers in the old, traditional marketplace. The company says that its close partnerships with recognized industry associations and industry experts add benefits to end users. The PumpBiz call center, sales department and its partners all support the Website.
A streamlined process
- PumpBiz offers you side-by-side comparisons and reviews of your pumping options. Once you select a pump, you can instantly place the order via the Web 24/7 or by calling 1-800-PumpBiz.
- Through the PumpBiz "MyStockRoomTM" capability, you can set up instant access to past purchasing and related information for your account or your group.
- Among other things, PumpBiz can supply copies of manuals that always seem to get lost and a database of symbols, clip art and pictures for creating diagrams, as well as links to other useful Websites.
- PumpBiz provides customers with convenient repair authorizations, repair parts and status of repairs. It also can help you locate local installers, something that is particularly important for companies with multiple locations.
- With its "PumpU" function, PumpBiz eliminates knowledge barriers by helping you to not only choose the right product, but how to use, install and repair pumps.
- PumpBiz provides suppliers and affiliates with a dynamic marketing channel to showcase their products and technology, services and events.
The PumpBiz Line PumpBiz sells pumps for chemical, wastewater, sump, water, coolants and all other industrial process fluids. The company distributes on an international basis and in all markets. Its line reflects all common pump types: centrifugal, diaphragm, vertical, magnetic drive, metering, drum, gear, multistage, self-priming, jet and ANSI.